Attorneys Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
Whether you're engaged in a real estate, criminal or family law dispute, the outcome of your case could change your life. At Letterio & Haug, LLP, our Lagrangeville lawyers help clients navigate legal disputes with efficiency and empathy.
We know that no two cases are the same. Our boutique firm utilizes a client-focused approach to ensure you receive the attention and legal counsel you deserve. When you need someone to lean on throughout your case, you can trust us to be there for you.
To schedule a consultation with our team and work with one of our experienced attorneys on your case, contact us online or via phone at (845) 203-0997.
Experienced Attorneys in Lagrangeville
Our attorneys in Lagrangeville, New York, regularly help clients navigate the following types of legal disputes:
- Real estate. Our team offers a full range of real estate-related legal services. Whether you have a commercial or residential dispute, our lawyers deal with everything from financing to banking laws and beyond.
- Evictions. We're dedicated to providing effective, professional counsel to landlords across New York. If you need help to evict a tenant, we're here for you.
- Purchases and sales. If you wish to acquire new real estate or sell land you already own, our attorneys are here to ensure you receive an equitable deal.
- Representation of lenders. Disputes often arise during mortgage closings. Our attorneys are well-versed in helping clients deal with lending transactions from start to finish.
- Divorce. Divorce cases can be incredibly complex. Our family lawyers will help ensure your divorce acts as a springboard into a better life.
- Property division. Your property division dispute could greatly impact your financial stability post-divorce. We'll work with you to ensure marital assets and liabilities are distributed fairly.
- Child custody and support. As a parent, we know your child means the world to you. We'll fight relentlessly to help you reach an outcome that enables them - and you - to thrive post-divorce.
- Spousal support. If you're asked to pay for spousal support or want to receive it, our team has the knowledge to help you reach an equitable outcome in your case.
- Estate planning. Having an estate plan is vital if you want to safeguard your legacy. From wills to trusts and beyond, our team is here to make estate planning easy.
- DWI and drug crimes. Arrested for driving while intoxicated or possessing illicit substances? Our attorneys will help you fight for an outcome that enables you to continue finding success going forward.
- Domestic violence. We're here to help you obtain the legal protections you deserve as you navigate your domestic violence dispute.
- Traffic offenses. If you want to contest a traffic offense, our attorneys can help you find the best path forward in your case.
At Letterio & Haug, LLP, our Lagrangeville attorneys have almost two decades of combined experience. Our team will leverage that legal acumen in your favor, helping you confidently pursue an optimal outcome in your case.
To schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers in Lagrangeville, NY, contact us online or via phone at (845) 203-0997.