Orange County, NY Divorce Attorneys
Representation You Can Always Count On
Going through a divorce can understandably make you feel like you are on your own. At Letterio & Haug, LLP, it is our goal to make certain all of our clients know they are supported by a genuine, caring team of Orange County, New York divorce lawyers. While we work hard on your case to get you the result you need and deserve, we also are there to be moral support and real friends during this difficult time.
What do people love the most about our law firm?
- Nearly two decades of combined experience
- Flexible schedule for your convenience
- One-on-one attention for each client
- Aggressive approach when in court
The outcome of your divorce will make an impact on so many parts of your life and probably for the rest of your life. To help ensure things end in your favor and to your best interests, work with a legal team as reputable as ours.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (845) 203-0997 now.
Compassionate Legal Advocacy for Any Divorce
Your divorce can be sorted into one of a few different types:
- Uncontested: An uncontested divorce means that you and your spouse see no reason to disagree with the divorce terms first outlined in the initial divorce petition.
- Contested: An uncontested divorce means you and your spouse do not agree with at least one divorce term. The matter will need to go to mediation or litigation for resolution.
- Same-sex: In New York, same-sex divorces are governed by the same laws as any other divorce, yet there can be complications due to societal or personal expectations. We proudly help same-sex couples manage their divorces stress-free.
Start & End Your Divorce with Confidence
There are many factors that go into any divorce. Each one considers an important part of your life, and how it should be handled going forward.
Many divorces will need to review and decide these considerations:
Regardless of the complexity or lack thereof, your divorce will be something more easily handled with the assistance and advocacy of our Orange County, New York divorce attorneys at Letterio & Haug, LLP. Contact us at any time to learn more about your options in divorce and how we can help.
Flexible To Work With Your Schedule
Compassionate & Empathetic Legal Team
Personalized Attention For Every Case
Aggressive Advocates For Every Client
Direct Access To Your Managing Attorney
Strategic Approach To Complex Cases